|ITEM||Highlight Bob Wig 13×4 Transparent Lace Front Human Hair Wigs|
|HUMAN HAIR WIGS TYPE||Bob Transparent Lace Front Wigs|
|HAIR TEXTURE||Bob Wig|
|HAIR MATERIAL||100% Human Hair Wig Without Chemical Processed|
|LACE MATERIAL||Swiss Lace & Transparent Lace|
|TEXTURE||Soft, Comb Easily, Minimal Shedding, No Tangling|
|PROCESSING TIME||This is a Customized Product, the Custom Time is 2-5 Working Days.|
|DELIVERY TIME||USPS Express 2-3 days; USPS 3-5 business days; DHL/ UPS 4-6 business days; To UK 5-10 business days; (APO/FPO takes 7-15 days) If you have any questions, Please Contact us.We can help you solve your problems.|
|RELATED CATALOG||Glueless Lace Wigs, 13×4 Front Wigs|
How to wear our beautiful Lace front human hair wig?
1. Please brush your own hair to be smooth.
2. Please tie your hair up to be a bun.
3. Stretch the wig cap upon your head and push all of your hair into the cap and tie up the cap.
4. Put the wig on your head and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head.
5. Please buckle up the straps and brush the wig again.
100% Virgin Human Hair Lace Front Wigs Short bob
The Proper Washing Way As Below:
1. Comb Hair Gently&Dip It Into Water
2. Clean Hair With Shampoo
3. Wash Hair Gently, Do Not Twist It
4. Coat Hair With Conditioner To Add Moisture
5. Let Conditioner Sit In The Hair For Few Mins
6. Rinse The Hair With Clean Water
7. Detangle It One Last Time
8. Towel Dry Then Let It Air Dry
- Q1. Is it 100% Human Hair?
- A: 100% lace front human hair wigs.testing by BURNING- Human hair will show white smoke while burning and will turn to ash; Synthetic hair will show black smoke and will be a sticky ball after burning.
- Q2. Wig Cap Size too Big or Small?
- A: All our wigs use adjustable straps for wig cap and average fit 19.6 – 23.5 inches head circumference, we suggest you follow above steps to measure your head size before your purchase.
- Q3. What’s the hair color?
- A: All our hair is Natural Black Color. All Items are for Real Shooting. For display, light, environmental reasons may be a slight deviation phenomenon.
- Q4. Hairstyle Difference?
- A: The wigs on the image has been styling slightly before we take photo, so did the hair on the model, and your wig comes with a basic style, which can be cut and shaped by yourself or a professional hair stylist to customize the look base on your need.
|PLS Cheak your measurements twice so that you will have a perfect fit. If you don't want acustomiaed Wig Size, here are Standard Cap Size:|
|Circumference||Forehead to Nape of neck||Ear to Ear Across Front Hair Hairline|
|Ear to Ear Over the Top||Temper To Temper Across Back||Nape of Neck|
|Front To Nape||14.00"||14.50"||14.50"|
|Ear To Ear Across Fore Head||12.00"||12.50"||12.50"|
|Ear To Ear Over Top||12.50"||12.75"||13.00"|
|Temple To Temple Around Back||14.5"||15.00"||15.50"|
|Nape Of Neck||5.00"||5.50"||6.00"|
|The length of straight hair wig should be measured by the length from head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.||The Length of wavy hair wig should be totally stretched to straight to measure the length.|
- When you need to comb a wig, be gently. Do not use a regular brushes. For straight and body wave, wide-tooth-comb are highly recommended. for curly and Deep Wave, Lls use hand to prevent tangle.
|01.Position wig cap liner as shown and carefully pullit over your head.||02.Pull wig cap liner up overyour hair.||03.Put any remaining hair inside of cap liner, all hair stuffed into the net very neatly.||04.Put the wig on and adjust it to the best look.|
There are no reviews yet.