When we bought our favorite human hair extension home, we are very happy, because it is so natural, so soft as silk smooth, so beautiful. They are usually natural colors because many girls like this color. But there are also some more fashionable girls here who like to dye their hair extension in more personalized color or make other hairstyles.
There are some things you need to know about perming and dyeing. For example, between the two perming at least how long the interval, what is the correct way to dye hair and so on. Only by understanding these tips can you keep your human hair extension healthy, soft and beautiful.
First of all, under normal circumstances, we can not dye hair and perm at the same time. Then why can’t we do this?
- 1. Even the best dyes and the best hairstylists can’t change the way these operations hurt your virgin hair extension. If you do it at the same time, it will cause double damage to your human hair weave, no matter how good the quality of your virgin hair bundles is.
- 2. If you color and perm at the same time, they will not produce good effects. But if you operate them separately, you can not only reduce the damage to your Brazilian straight hair bundles but also make your human hair extension color more beautiful, the style more natural, the effect lasts longer.
- 3.If for some reason you have to perm and dye your Brazilian straight hair weave in a short time, then you’d better choose some good hair dye products and perm products, and find a qualified hairstylist, which may minimize the damage to your virgin hair extension. But you don’t want too much hope. In order to keep your virgin hair extension healthy and beautiful, it is better to separate the perm and the dye. Especially for Brazilian hair and Indian wave hair. There is also a need to perm first and then dye the hair. The interval between the best is about 30 days.
Why do we do that?
- During the perm process, high temperatures and chemicals will open the cuticle of the virgin hair, which leads to the loss of hair pigment. Therefore, dyeing hair before perming will destroy the effect of hair dyeing.
- Just after the perm treatment of human hair extension, hair is not so soft and smooth, which is not conducive to the application of hair dye, so the effect of dyeing will not be ideal.
- If there is some time between the two operations gives your hair weave a buffer repair time, it can minimize the damage.
In the above article, we have briefly introduced the points that need attention in perming and dyeing. Although dyeing and perming can make your human hair extension more beautiful and personalized, it also inevitably causes some problems. Ms Aloe’s 100% virgin hair extension is not chemically treated, so they are more capable of withstanding damage from dyes and perms.
Here are some of the star hair weaves of Ms Aloe, such as Brazilian straight hair weaves, Peruvian curly hair bundles with closure, Indian wavy hair bundles with lace frontal, Malaysian body wave bundles, lace front human hair wig, full lace front human hair wig and so on. Looking forward to your visit.