First of all, the role of closure hair is to make the forehead more beautiful. 3 part closure is dividing the lace closure hair into three parts, one on the left, one in the middle, and one on the right, so it allows you to have more styles and look more natural. Therefore, 3 part closure is the best seller among the three types of closure.
How does a great master wear a 3 part closure hair?
- The first step is to bleach your 3 part closure hair, which is designed to blend your hair with your skin.
- The second step is to comb your hair as flat as possible, this is to keep your hair from escaping.
- The third step is to put the middle part of closure hair directly on the middle of your own hair.
- The fourth step is careful sewing in.
- The final step is styling your 3 part closure into a braid pattern you like.
How can you maintain your favorite 3 part closure
In the whole process of wearing, you should tie your closure hair with a silk ribbon while sleeping at night in order to prevent your closure hair tangles.
Reduce abrasion as far as possible. The more abrasion, the easier the closure hair will shed and knot
Try to gently comb your hair. Excessive cleaning can also cause unnecessary shedding.
Be careful not to scrub closure hair, otherwise, it will cause a knot. When cleaning, you just need to put your hair in the cleaning solution and gently rinse it.
3 part closure is the most popular of the three types of closure hair. Today I have introduced some tips about closure to my friends, hoping to help you.
Ms Aloe 3 part closure hair
Ms Aloe supplies the best 3 part closure hair products, they are a great variety, such as straight hair with 3 part closure, body wave hair with 3 part closure, curly hair with 3 part closure, wavy wave with 3 part closure and so on. We are the manufacturer of direct sales, so quality assurance and affordable, interested friends can click to see the Ms Aloe Hair Website.