First of all, the time interval for cleaning hair depends on a variety of factors. Here are some more objective examples:
- 1. Hairstyle of hair extension. If you have a straight hair or a small amount of hair, it can be more easily covered with grease. So if it hasn’t been washed for two days, straight hair looks even more oily than curly hair or body wave. In this case, the number of straight or thin hair cleaning is relatively small.
- 2. Use some styling products, such as hairspray. When you use these styling products, they leave behind in your hair and scalp, constantly stimulating your hair and scalp. If you want to sleep comfortably, you need to wash your hair before you go to bed, which undoubtedly adds to the frequency of shampoos.
- 3. Dirt in the air. If you work in an environment there is too much dust, pollen, or other debris in the air, your hair may get dirty more easily, and the number of times you wash your hair will increase accordingly.
Why can’t you wash your hair frequently?
The purpose of shampooing your hair is to remove the dirt and excess oil from your remy hair extension and make them look shinier. But if you wash too many times, it will destroy the nutrition of your hair and make your remy hair extension become dry and break.
How often wash your hair weave, hair extension, and wigs?
- 1. Virgin hair weave is a good way to add the length of your natural hair. No matter what type of your hair weave is, normally you only need to wash your human hair weave in sulfate-free shampoo for 7-10 days. Don’t twist with your hands during cleaning, this may cause hair to come out of the weave in advance.
- 2. For your remy hair extension, clean it and then wear it, you don’t have to clean it every day, just three times a week on average to keep it clean and moist.
- 3. The frequency of wig cleaning depends mainly on the number of times you wear it, in general, about 10 times to clean a wig. Pay attention to using the correct shampoo, so that you can extend the service the life of your wig.
If you have other valuable experience, you are welcome to speak in the comments section below.