Curly hair is one of the most popular hairstyles of all real human hair products because its style represents wildness and vitality, so wearing it makes you look younger. Ms Aloe curly hair extension is made from 100% virgin human hair. They all have the advantages of soft, thick and silky texture. Curly hair keeps curl well, but it’s also easier to tangle and shed than straight hair, so you need to spend some time taking care of them.
Next, I will introduce some tips on how to take care of your curly hair:
- In order to keep your hair alive, you need to regularly activate your curly hair with moisturizing conditioner.
- When combing the curly hair, you can do it with your hands gently. There is no need to use a comb. If you spray some oil on your curly hair during the grooming process, then gently comb it with your fingers until the oil is absorbed by the curly hair, your curly hair will be smoother and more glossy.
- After you clean up your Ms Aloe Brazilian curly hair bundles, put your curly hair in a cool place to dry. Do not hang curly hair vertically to air-dry, which will destroy its curl styling. Don’t blow with a hot blower, which will damage the nutrition of your hair.
- After you bleach your curly hair lace closure frontal, wash out the bleach with a neutral shampoo and finally repair your hair with a conditioner.
- Wash your curly hair lace frontal regularly every week and use hair conditioner to keep it clean and nutritious. This will not only make your hair smoother and softer but also extend its service life.
- Use hair protectant to protect your curly hair from breakage before using some tools to recreate your hair. Or you can ask a professional hairstylist to help you.
- When you don’t wear your curly hair, put it well on the dummy’s head, don’t put it randomly, or its shape will be damaged.
Even if you buy the best quality Ms Aloe curly hair extension in the market, you should take good care of it.